“Lovely cozy restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Had mixed starter between three of us, was lovely to try 5 different dishes all yummy.
Then had Yellow and Green Thai curries and prawns with garlic and black peppercorns, I finished with hot bananas in hot coconut milk, very tasty. Service was relaxed and not rushed. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed March 22, 2018

Favourite Thai restaurant with fresh Thai food, loads of choice and great vegetables.
Service always very good.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

Lanthong was one of the first restaurants I visited when I moved to Chelmsford. Ever since, I keep going back and haven't been disappointed.
The service is always great and the food is amazing. I love the Tom Yum Goong with the right level of spiciness, the cashew chicken, pad thai, curries and the mango with coconut rice dessert.
I brought my friend from Thailand to try it when she was visiting and she claimed that this was the most original Thai food she has ever tried outside of Thailand. She was also impressed with the choices on the menu as she claimed that some dishes are even hard to find in Bangkok.
Overall, I will keep visiting Lanthong and it is my choice for authentic Thai food in Chelmsford.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Only been done here for 11 years and last night was the first time we got to go to Lanthong. Always a bit wary of Thai, as I'm not a big curry heat fan, or of any perfumey flavours.
The mixed starter was lovely, and the chicken with ginger and spring onion was fantastic. Had a taste of the other dishes, and they were nice as well. Will be back

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here on Saturday night, it was busy but staff were very attentive and food was excellent. Would suggest a lick of paint up the stairs to make it look more inviting.