“Excellent as always ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We visit Prezzo every chance we get for birthdays or other celebrations. The staff that work at this Prezzo are very friendly and helpful. They are knowledgeable about the menu and drinks. The food is always delicious and piping hot and it's fun to watch the chefs at work creating the lovely food. We always start with the garlic pizza with balsamic onions which is very tasty and one is plenty for four people. I usually go for the spicy calzone but on this occasion I decided to try something from the special menu and I tried the duck and chilli pizza - this was also very tasty and I thought it was never going to end it was so big. I finished off with a slice of salted caramel artic slice, this was the first time I tried it and I think I will have to try it again - obviously just to check it really was that good!!! There were four of us and as I said the garlic pizza was plenty to start. One had the burger which was a lot bigger than I thought it would be, another had the spicy calzone and the third had spaghetti carbonara. All said their meals were lovely. As usual we were all full when it was time to leave. We all like this restaurant and will definitely be going back again but just need to check to see whose birthday is next. I would highly recommend this restaurant. There is plenty of choice of food and they also do a children's menu.
Also worth a mention is that you can use Tesco vouchers for your food here which means you will only have to pay for your drinks

Reviewed July 14, 2017

I went to this prezzo last week on Friday. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was on the high level anyway. The food was so good! I've got this time the spaghetti king prawns, I'd recommend this one to everyone it was so tasty! Staff is so nice over there, everyone is smiling to you, our waitress was Joanna (manager) she is absolutely awesome. Thank you and see you again!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Great place with genuine caring staff. Just loved it! It's been good night out that gave us feeling of being welcome. Thanks guys!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food and very friendly and attentive staff. It was our third visit , we love coming back. A very good experience every time!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times as we know we are guaranteed quality food at affordable prices.

Our visit tonight in particular was a great night out. The food was great as always and our waitress Ewelina provided efficient service accompanied with a smile and a friendly manner.

Looking forward to coming back again soon.