“Excellent pizza. ”

Price range: US$17 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

The pizza was to die for. Starter of king prawns was amazing too. Used tastecard for amazing 241 deals. Love Prezzo.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Once again the food, drinks and service were excellent. I had a pizza Vesuvio and my wife had a pasta dish (too busy eating mine to take notice of what her's was exactly!). We always recommend this restaurant and it is still the best in Chelmsford!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Having booked easily on line I was expected and warmly welcomed. The tables are just far enough apart to be private and so you don't feel cramped. The staff were excellent, very attentive yet considerate. The food was delivered promptly and was delicious. An excellent red wine was consumed easily but there was no room for the deserts. With a voucher for 40% off some of the food, this was a reasonable nights expenditure for a catch up. Without the voucher I think it was maybe a little over priced. Never the less I would recommend this place for reliable service and good food.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Have dined here before and always had an enjoyable experience. The last time it was somewhat disappointing. The waitress in bringing the food to the table didn't place the plates down, just held them out for you to take which found a little strange. One of our party found a knife on the floor under the table covered in food and the plates were cold. The food itself wasn't a complete disaster but still not up to its usual standard and the restaurant was by no means busy.
The toilets - well, just grubby, in need of a good clean!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I recently visited as a lone diner as I work alone in a region and really needed some food! I went in and was greeted right away by the most friendly staff. There is an open kitchen which I love as it gave me a distraction from sitting on my own and you can really watch the talent of the chefs as they wok their magic (and it really is magic because the food smelt so good and was so tasty!). I am trying to be good with my food at the moment so I ordered the salad but as I am gluten free I asked if they could make sure this would be gluten free for me and they changed dressings and said it would not be a problem at all which I though was fabulous! Nothing seemed too much for these guys and they were so lovely and chatted with me a while they were able to which made me feel far less nervous to be on my own. You can see the teamwork if you sit there and watch and the manageress is incredibly happy and came over to make sure that everything was good with my food. I really would recommend a visit to this branch and I will absolutely be returning in my future travels!
Excellent food, excellent service - exceeded my expectations and very enjoyable. Thank you Prezzo!