“great tacos and lovely staff”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #158 of 383 Restaurants in Chelmsford
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is just like being at a taco bell in america. The staff is great and helpful. The tacos are my favorite. I also enjoy taco tuesday. I eat here probably about once a week.

1  Thank Emmawright88

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

When this fast food place opened it was good quick food, but as time has gone by the quality has dropped dramatic. Dry, stagnant food. With hardly any meat in the meals. I won't be returning in a hurry.

TacoBellUK, Public Relations Manager at Taco Bell, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thanks for the feedback Sean, that's really disappointing to see.

Would you mind emailing our Customer Service team at UKTacoBellCustomerService@yum.com with a little more information such as when you visited and what you ordered? We would like to bring this to the attention of the Area Coach to address.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We decided to spend the day at Chelmsford and after spending time looking at the various shops we stopped to have lunch at Taco Bell this was our first visit to this establishment and we were very impressed with the quick service and the quality of the food, we both had the Grilled stuffed Burrito with chicken which was served with Mexican (French Fries) with unlimited soft drinks, our lunch was just under £10 which was very good value.

1  Thank graham m
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I've been here only once and they do a great Mexican food offer.

It looks very professional in Mexican food and people should try it especially if you love Mexican.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Love Taco Bell for quick and tasty food. Usually order a sharing box which my partner and I share together, complete with churros for a little treat. Would give 5 stars but the tacos always seem like they under fill them which is disappointing. However the burritos are fantastic. Change your chips order to nachos or rice - much better!