All reviews loaf of bread continental style tea and coffee yogurt lovely continental breakfast seaside break b and b on site parking two nights room was clean the ground floor free wifi sea front family room microwave suite kent
Reviewed September 18, 2014

The owners were helpful and friendly, the room clean. The bed and bedding had seen better days and the room was VERY noisy. Ths fridge was noisy, and being ground floor front, the road noise was bad and it was a choice of being to hot or close the window,. Just outside the room was the smoking area so if the window was open the smoke came into the room. I would only visit again if I did not get this room. Breakfast was bread ( toaster provided) cereal yoghurt, butter and preserves served in the room. Microwave also available. The en suit was very narrow and the sink tiny. Difficult to brush your teeth without banging your head on the shelf.

Room Tip: Dont accept room 7 or I suspect any facing the road.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed September 7, 2014 via mobile

Peeps that run this BnB are nice people were very helpful Room was clean as was the en suite. But the bed was not that comfortable and our fridge made the noise of a snorer.. The down side is that we found not a great deal to do at CoS. Which is not the fault of the BnB owners.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Me and my gf stayed for 2 nites..was made very welcomed..room was lovely and clean..lovely continental breakfast very filling..5 minute walk to Clacton pier..would definitely recommend this guest house..Alex n Suzanne from Kent x

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank uppie49
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I visited this bed and breakfast while visiting family in Clacton. The room was spacious and extremely clean the beds were really comfortable. Breakfast was a continental which was in the room already. There us a fridge in the room as well as microwave kettle and toaster plenty of fresh milk and a loaf if fresh bread with butters and jams which was a nice touch. The owner was welcoming and friendly. It's a 5 min walk from the seafront if that. Parking available in the drive too which was so handy. Will be visiting again when in Clacton.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We stayed only one night but I can highly recommended. We asked for extra stuff and everything was ready when we arrived. Very nice and clean we felt like we were home. I was there with my 2 children (16 & 1.5) and they both enjoyed their stay. Very close to the sea and attractions.

Stayed: July 2014