Brunton House Guest House
US$64
Travelocity
US$64
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Clacton-on-Sea Central(Clacton-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$44
Travelodge
All reviewsloaf of breadcontinental breakfastyogurtseaside breaksingle bedroom was cleantoasterfridgekentpierclactonaccommodationbeddingtoilet
Reviewed February 3, 2017

My sisters and I stayed at Brunton House last Saturday night for the first time. We were celebrating my sister's birthday and wanted to find somewhere central to the restaurants / bars and the theatre - this ticked all the boxes!

Paul made us feel very welcome and was helpful regarding directions to both the restaurant and the theatre as we were not very familiar with Clacton.

The family room was lovely - spacious and spotlessly clean, with a double and a single bed, a fridge, a dining table and chairs and an en-suite shower room and toilet as well as a separate sink in the bedroom. Breakfast was provided in the room - there was fresh bread with a variety of spreads and jams, cereals and yoghurts with orange juice and milk in the fridge, as well as a lovely bowl of fresh fruit!

We have spent weekends in Clacton before and would definitely say that this is one of the best B&Bs we have stayed in - we would definitely recommend Brunton House and wouldn't hesitate to return!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2016

It was a great room really great owners the breakfast was different continental breakfast in the room the beds were really hard found it difficult to sleep hips and ankles really sore in the morning I informed the owner and He said that no one had said anything before I feel He did not take my comment seriously He said may be perhaps the mattress needed turning W ether this has happened or not I do not know

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

My dad booked this B & B for us to stay in to watch the Clacton Airshow .

Location was perfect only 2 minutes from the seafront.

Owners were friendly and helpful, accommodation suited our needs and had everything we needed for a home from home. We had access to a fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle on the room. Sainsburys is only two minutes up the road so could buy food/drink to keep in the fridge which was good for us with our little one.

Had a good nights sleep, even though situated on a main road was not noisy. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2016

My daughter, 5 yr old grandson and I stayed for a one night stopover on Tuesday 23 August.We had an en-suite family room which was spacious and clean.The breakfast which was included was buffer style which we ate in our room.Everything was supplied table chairs,mini fridge,microwave,toaster,kettle,milk bread cereals and a bowl of fruit on table,yogurts in fridge.Everything we could want.We where able to park in front and only 3 mins from beach.Will definately go again and thoroughly recommend it.Thank you to landlady sorry forgot to sign in visit book.

Room Tip: we were overlooking garden at back no noise.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Was here as working in town for cover for two days and didn't want to track back to Ipswich on the train so found this beauty on booking .com

Checked in easy and had a lovely bed and a lot of room to move about and had breakfast included which was lovely (brownie points on the lidi Orange juice ) the toilet had a shower which was very lovely to use.

The b&b had vacancies when we got there but by the time we went for dinner and down the pier and back around 8.30/9 the b&b was full.

The rooms have towels, shower gel , hand wash ,a fridge , microwave , kettle and toaster :) so if you want to make your own stuff you can.

Thank you, will be using again if and when I'm needed for cover at my work or when I fancy coming down for the night :)

P.s. thanks for the fan