“Delicious Lunch”
Review of Attic

Attic
Ranked #12 of 702 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I took my Mum here for lunch on Saturday and we were warmly welcomed the minute we arrived. We chose sandwiches which were made with beautiful soft granery bread. My prawn one was one of the best I’ve had as the prawns were large and actually tasted like prawns. Prawn eaters will know what I mean. My Mum said her coffee was very good, as was my large pot of tea. The bill was a little over £10. Will I be returning? I can’t wait!

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (100)

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Visited this Gem of a Cafe this morning 11/10 and had the (Full Attic - Full English) which was very tasty and very large but it was the ambiance of the place....one minute being serenaded by the proprietor and then having cuddle with Miss Bassie the Dachshund....
If in Southend then give this place your Full (Attic) attention.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

After looking around with so many satisfied customers I wish we had eaten lunch at the Attic instead of just enjoying a cup of coffee.
The service was first rate, warm and friendly and the coffee very well flavoured.
The seating is so comfortable I could have nodded off with ease.

1  Thank Paul R
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

This is stylish cafe right on the esplanade tastefully decorated with really friendly staff and top notch ingredients. The best full English I found on my ten days in Southend on sea. And the coffee is really good quality too. 10/10.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this lovely little cafe when looking for a late lunch when we were staying in Southend for a mini break with friends and kids. They didn't have much left as had been very busy but happily made us up some sandwiches with what they did have left. Some very nice ham, cheese and tuna. Simple sandwiches but very nice bread (from a local bakers) and some really yummy homemade coleslaw. Would love to come back and try their cakes or fry up! The lady who's name escapes me but had pink or purple hair was very friendly and humoured the hot over tired kiddie winks! Made a nice change from the usual deep fried rubbish! Oh and a nice iced tea much needed in the heat!

Date of visit: August 2018