“Mr”
Review of Attic

Attic
Ranked #12 of 707 Restaurants in Southend-on-Sea
Reviewed September 24, 2021 via mobile

Brilliant place great staff, amazing food and dog friendly Would highly recommend a visit!!

1  Thank X5313LOpaulg
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed September 18, 2021

We private hired the Attic for a family birthday party, Lucy and Nicole were absolutely 5 star, they were so friendly & attentive to all our 35 guests. We had the Tapas buffet which was outstanding. Nicole recommended her resident DJ Julian who made the evening absolutely fantastic, he had all ages from 8 up to 80 dancing until midnight! All our guests have said what a great night they had and cannot wait to visit again on other occasions. Thank you so much from us all for making our night so special & memorable.

1  Thank Ehogan77
Reviewed September 15, 2021 via mobile

Lovely staff very helpful we were a party of 7 , with a wheelchair user as well.
Food very good will come back when off duty, but he cocktail list looks good.

1  Thank F7670PHpaulac
Reviewed September 6, 2021

This weekend, I attended a family event at Attic. The sun was shining, the drinks and food were flowing, and everyone could really relax as the stuff were just fantastic. I wish I lived nearer as I could totally see this being a regular haunt! Can’t wait for our next visit for a glass of vino and some sea air!

1  Thank VictoriaKUK
Reviewed September 5, 2021 via mobile

I had my sons naming ceremony here today and it was absolutely magical. The food was out of this world we had a spread of bagels and Lucy had gotten scones and cream which were all absolutely delicious. They had really gone the extra mile to make the day special and the service was absolutely second to none especially Ruby. Nothing was too much trouble. I can’t thank Lucy and her staff enough. Highly highly recommend!

1  Thank Dollyp30