“Great service...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful, attentive and exceptionally fast service, although the restaurant was only about a third full.
An extensive menu, meant it took me awhile to decide what to order. Opted for a starter, although I don't normally.
So, I had the honey spare ribs which were very succulent and the sauce was delicious, then I thought I would try a favourite, Beef in chilli and black bean sauce. This was also most delicious with a lovely colour palette of peppers, carrots making very pleasing to the eye, as well as the taste buds. Too full for a dessert, so be aware of the portions.
Hidden service charge of 10% meant I had gone over my daily allowance for expenses without knowing it was included in the bill automatically, so slightly annoying as I would have left a tip.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (420)

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Lovely food, it’s best place we’ve found in Southend the service,staff all 5* great the owner a very friendly lady always make you feel welcome

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

We had the set meal with 5 starters and 5 mains for the table. Everything was delicious and plentiful.

Reviewed May 13, 2019

Went to Gold Coast on Saturday night for my best friends birthday. She had booked out the entire downstairs area for around 40 people. Food was really good! The atmosphere was great and Josie was a very attentive host. Would def come back again!

Reviewed May 11, 2019

My Friend and I went here for Saturday lunch, the service and food was excellent.
I will recommend it to my family and friends