“Good fajitas!”

Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Walk through the doors of Las Iguanas and find yourself transported to Latin America, full of rich, vibrant colours, quirky features and custom-made wooden mosaic tables made especially for the restaurant from sustainable woods in Brazil. Each restaurant is unique and the staff love bringing unusual things back from their travels, ranging from large lobster sculptures to giant drums. The philosophy of Las Iguanas is to serve delicious and authentic Latin American food and drink in an environment which evokes the very best of Latin life. With recipes dating back to the 16th century, the food successfully fuses native Latin American Indian, Spanish, Portuguese and African influences. Working hard to ensure that everything comes from the best possible source, Las Iguanas is proud of its fresh GM free food and top quality ingredients.
Reviewed April 3, 2017

Popped in for lunch after a shop round Lakeside one Saturday. Nice fajitas I must say and some great cocktails on happy hour which is on every day, nice touch! Watermelon margaritas very tasty.

Only one thing that put me off a little is when we asked to move tables to be near the front where it was warmer the waiter who's area we then moved into came over and said "did you ask to move" as if we were school kids but apart from that all good!

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Good hot chilli, good value for money.
Cocktails on 2 for 1 always a plus.
Waiter 'James' made it worth the visit

Reviewed March 1, 2017

Tasty .... but boys looked in a hurry always. I like spicy foods.... but chillies ..... at a row .... i hate ....

Reviewed February 23, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about this place. I loved every bite of my meal. My drink was also amazing. I have been here at least 3 times and will definitely be coming back soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

me and my partner had lunch here one afternoon and the waiter was really nice and helpful as the alarm went off he followed procedure and everything was okay and we went back inside and our food arrived shortly after