“Ariba Ariba”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in West Thurrock
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Get in meal for two £10...beef tacos,nachos,spicy fries,chicken quasdilla and a drink each...get in my son!

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Taco Bell with my teenage daughter. We loved it.
Prices are really reasonable & definitely worth stopping off at. Absolutely delicious.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Last time I've been in a Taco Bell (too long ago) was around 2001 in the US. Cheap mexican eats with good flavour, I always liked them.

The food here didn't dissapoint either. Same flavour of tacos I was used too, could have been a touch hotter (both spice and temperature) and the cheese melted on the top.

I also had the pulled pork fajita burrito, nice proportion of rice and meat inside, tasty, soft. I'll sure eat here again (since this is the closest Taco Bell to me).

The service was fast and polite, as expected.

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

Didn't actually get to try the food here.

Spent 10 minutes trying to order food from uninterested staff and then just gave up.

Staff member couldn't explain any of the offers / options and just looked at me with a glazed expression, clearly didn't want to be there.

Lost the price of a family meal, walked off in the end.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Decent food and not too expensive, along the same lines as McDonalds. Impressed with portion size and taste, will go again! Food was hot and service was friendly.