“Best Italian I have tried in Southend”
Review of La Pizzeria

La Pizzeria
Price range: US$16 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

I had a pasta dish with smoked salmon yesterday; it tasted delicious.

I have been disappointed with the standard of Italian food in Southend- but this dish and restaurant has given me hope.

I shall be returning.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

Visited with friends on a week night, we arrived early so there was plenty of free tables, but it soon filled up. I would recommend booking in advance.

It's a very small restaurant with very friendly staff and a great atmosphere. Food was delicious and the portions were big. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. I will definitely be coming back.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We go to this restaurant a lot and can never fault it as the service feels personal but Saturday we decided on a takeaway and it was amazing. Sunday we were going to go for a roast but changed our minds and went back for another takeaway. So Effin good, if I could afford it I’d go every day

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Fantastic Italian home cooked food, friendly staff, excellent atmosphere. Can't ask for more highly recommended.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have dined at La Pizzeria for years, together, with friends and with family. For quality of food, atmosphere, authenticity and fantastic service it simply can’t be beaten. The best restaurant in the area. The menu is varied and every dish is hearty and delicious. It has a rustic Italian charm and Riccardo and his team are always really welcoming and friendly, the service is second to none. Have been eating here for years and will continue for years to come!