“Superb delicious southern Indian food”
Review of Redchillizes

Redchillizes
Price range: US$6 - US$36
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO Redchilliezs .The perfect place for a real Indian dine out. We are bringing specialized in the traditional south Indian food. The southern part of India (Kerala)is famous for spices such as Cardamom, pepper, cinnamon,cloves and nutmeg etc. South Indian food is mainly rice which people love to have with combination of sambar and curries. At Redchilliezs we cook all the food after your order and our dishes are spiced to your specification.For me and further information visit web site.
Reviewed December 13, 2020

I tried this for the first time this week, and wish I had before - it was the best and most delicious takeaway food I've had for months! Specialising in southern Indian dishes, it's very much not your standard Indian restaurant but is on another level entirely - authentic southern Indian dishes, cooked well and with wonderful flavours. I would thoroughly recommend it.
A Travancore lamb curry was good, full of onions and herbs and spices, with a spicy kick though not overdone. But the Syrian chicken and potato stew was superb, almost sweet with coconut, absolutely delicious flavours with herbs and spices added in to make it a really excellent dish. I wish I'd ordered more and will be going back just for that soon and to try more things.
Service was prompt and prices very reasonable. I can't wait to go back.

3  Thank GF_Gavin
Write a reviewReviews (405)

Reviewed December 11, 2020 via mobile

Amazing food and unusual taste from what I’m used to. Service was amazing, always ask for recommendations- king prawn 65 10/10

Reviewed December 9, 2020

The food served in this restaurant is not your run of the mill curries. They are freshly prepared and on the whole very appetising. The two concerns I have are not concerning the food, but has to do with the time it took for our main courses to arrive (2 hours!!). This is not the first time this has happened, and is probably down to the fact that they are doing take aways and probably not enough staff in the kitchen. Secondly, there were a couple of girls who stood chatting to a table waiting for a take away, and no-one told them to put on masks or wait outside. This is very off-putting when our friends had to sit on an adjacent table to us so that we didn't break social distance rules.

Reviewed December 4, 2020 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food. Straight away I noticed how fresh everything was. Firstly we had poppadoms with dips, the dips were freshly made and there was a different selection than normal. They were lovely especially the beetroot one
For main I had the mushroom masala and pilau rice. It was gorgeous, I couldn’t finish it all so bought the rest home. My husband had beef and really enjoyed it. The lady who served us was so friendly and helpful, she explained every dish to us and we didn’t feel rushed at all. The premises was immaculate. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed October 31, 2020 via mobile

Gorgeous food, really different. The staff were friendly and very helpful. We will be returning and would highly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2020