“traditional wholesome tasty food”
Review of Pasta Pia

Pasta Pia
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

the place is spotless
the food was amazing full of flavour
next time will wear elastic waistband
staff were totally professional

can see the kitchen. all prepared in front of you

no nonsense quality tasy food

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank Wanderer43950437387
Write a reviewReviews (603)

Reviewed September 3, 2021

I never write reviews even when I don’t really enjoy something as I normally just let it go, but I could t let this go. I ordered delivery of Tagliatelle in garlic, chilli and olive oil and mushrooms. They literally gave me plain pasta! It had 3 mushrooms, no cheese, I maybe saw one little chilli flake and there was zero garlic! It was so so bland. I got my partner to try it and he said the same thing.. ‘it has no flavour, it’s basically just plain pasta’. What a waste of £7.50. Ended up getting McDonald’s which was much more flavoursome then what is supposed to be fresh homemade ingredients.
Tried to phone but no answer. My partner got their meatball special.. whilst that actually had a sauce on the pasta (unlike mine) he said the meatballs were grisly and he didn’t enjoy it. I will be emailing them and asking for a refund of my plain pasta which just went in the bin. The only positive was the delivery was quick… but then again that ain’t hard when it’s just plain, bland pasta your serving people.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank 710calis
Reviewed June 6, 2021

I used to always order from here, and I thought the food was amazing, fast forward to now i am extremely let down. The ingredients used in the pasta and piadina are CHEAP AND AWFUL. Packet chicken and ham... may i add the 4 cheese pasta sauce could pass for no cheese, where is the flavour???

Will not be rushing back, very disappointed

Date of visit: June 2021
1  Thank Chll1234
Reviewed May 28, 2021 via mobile

We popped out the back to have a quick munch last night.. the food was out of this world and the staff as friendly and genuine as ever .. great value for money ..

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed May 16, 2021 via mobile

Absolute gem of a place. Been going there for a few years now, fantastic and friendly staff, awesome food and it’s always fresh and tasty. Genuine Italian produce always, never ever disappoints.

Date of visit: May 2021