“Fabulous lunch”

Oliver's On The Beach
Reviewed August 8, 2021

Walking along the front of south-end-on-sea we spotted Olivers, quick trip advisor check ✔ then went to check if they had a table.

5 minutes wait and a table available, absolutely beautiful location right on the beach sea views, little compact inside but this added to its quirky side.

Ordered lasagne x 2 and 2 x chicken nuggets and chips for kids with milkshake of the day. Kids loved milkshake chicken nuggets are homemade so more chicken strips than nuggets but kids like them. Hand cut chips were lovely.

Lasagne came with salad & hand cut chips! It was absolutely massive tasted beautiful, salad was fresh!

We were watching all the orders coming out and they all looked lovely and huge potions.

The desserts looked amazing but couldn't fit one in we were that full.

We did get a bag of honey comb though to eat along the way at leisure.

Great value for money, food quality was amazing would definitely visit again when we vist southend again.

Highly recommend.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (576)

Reviewed August 3, 2021 via mobile

First visit here today with a friend . Absolutely delicious food throurougly enjoyed every mouthful . We shared the Halloumi fries to start which were cooked to perfection. We had the tiger prawn main course. The prawns were very flavoursome served with a lovely fresh salad and a big chunk of fresh bread. Very friendly staff and great service . Just make sure you take cash to leave a tip . I was mortified I could not do this on the card machine as they definitely deserved a tip . Highly recommend and I will definitely be back .

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank Deals76
Reviewed July 28, 2021

I went today for breakfast my partner had a full English, everything on the plater was the best produce you could possibly find from perfect barring bangers got to be the best sausages ever! To the bacon that was thick and delicious, I had eggs benedict, the ham was was lovely eggs cooked to perfection topped off with the best sauce I have tasted. Service was attentive with a smile, amazing estuary views. If you are heading to southend make this place a must.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank Mabelturner
Reviewed July 17, 2021 via mobile

My husband and I visited today and had the most wonderful lunch. Services was brilliant and the food was absolutely delicious! It is a must visit!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed June 26, 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here with our 3 year old for breakfast last week during our stay in Southend.

My husband had the full fry up, I went for the avocado on sour dough bread and they made a mini breakfast for our 3 year old. It was all delicious! The service was excellent and abviously the view was lovely.

We would highly recommend breakfast here.

Date of visit: June 2021