Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotelUS$81
2,064 results
All reviews the pub spa treatments leisure facilities leisure club bar staff steam room bar area great facilities great night would stay again lovely staff course meal friday night gym debbie manchester starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Self service check in located in main lobby of hotel - very quick and easy to use.. providing you have the credit or debit card used at the time of booking; if not the staff were very helpful in solving this for me.
The rooms are spacious, large beds, big TV with sky channels. Good facilities; Iron & Board, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, tea and coffee.
Only downside was my room had a very strong cigarette smell, not sure if this was from bystanders outside of if people previously had been smoking inside the room.
The pool and spa are great.
Didn't eat in the restaurant but room service prices were ridiculous; dominos, pizza hut, kfc, mcdonals and restaurants close by and much cheaper.
Wasn't the quietest of hotels I've stayed in, few bangs and ring tones coming from the room next door during the night and a lot of car noise but again, this was down to my room overlooking the car park.
Room wasn't the cleanest of rooms; few too many hairs on the bed & pillows for my liking.
Overall, quite impressed! Would stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mark G
JodieC1270, Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Dear Mark,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay with us here at Hyde and thank you for you honest comments. I will certainly take your comments on baord and raise the issues you experienced with the team in order to drive our standards forward.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back in the future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed February 1, 2019

Sometimes we end up in places the company have booked and this was the case for me. Checking in was a bit do it yourself and it did not work for me. My check in was confirmed, but when I got to the room the key did not work. Dragged everything back upstairs to get in sorted, prefer a bit of contact. Passed the swimming pool on the way which looked good, but I did not use it. The room was a good size and a nice bed. The bathroom was small with a narrow bath. The whole room could do with a refresh. Lamp shades at strange angles, signs of old fixing holes filled and not painted, it all looked a bit tired. The set evening meal was maybe done to a tight budget so did not let me explore the menu properly. An oriental wrap to start, Chicken main with veg and apple pie and custard pudding. Breakfast buffet much as you would expect. Plenty of choice but I would rather a pot of tea not hot water and tea bags. I like a hotel to be a treat from home. I would of enjoyed home better.

Room tip: Lots of stairs and levels, bit of a rabbit warren.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
JodieC1270, Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your detailed and honest review. I am dissapointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us here at Hyde and can only apologise that on this occasion we appear to have fallen short of your expectations. I can assure you that the issues raised will be addressed in order to improve our standards moving forward.

I sincerely hope that it is not too late to restore your faith in Village Hotels. Should you wish to return to Hyde in the future please do not hesitate to contact me direct and I will personally ensure that you are well taken care of.

Kind Regards
jodie.collins@village-hotels.com

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

Brilliant weekend stay at this hotel.
The village gym and pool were top class.. clean and all functional... the room was club class roomy clean and bonus having sky tv.. food ... evening meal n breakfast... absolutely loved it.. would i go back .... yes i would

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank stevenw2015
JodieC1270, Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Dear Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and particuarly enjoyed our leisure Club and Club room upgrade.

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

I found the Village I had a day use deal £45 I can highly recommend this venue the room was excellent and the reception very helpful top value I arrived from abroad had a few hours and it was fabulous..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
JodieC1270, Manager at Village Hotel Manchester Hyde, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your short stay with us.

Reviewed January 14, 2019

I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting relatives in Manchester. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with good size bathrooms. I never had the opportunity to use the pool but it did look very inviting.
Location for Manchester City shopping is not so bad as it only 25 mins by car and there is local transport which is accessible from hotel.
I had to speak with reception regarding a personal issue and they could not be any more helpful, in particular, Natasha.
I will certainly be staying again at the Hyde Hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Marion L

Dear Marion,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community and I was delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us.