“Beautiful environment.”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #5 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Aldershot
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

The location is on central square, is a good spot for having a coffee or a tea brake while shopping around . Is situated around a very cheap parking so there’s no need for walking to much. The service is great, the staff is friendly and very helpful. However the quality of the coffee is not very very impressive. Is okay if you’re not a fanatic of coffee or a coffee maniac .

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I know that it has been a bank holiday and people dislike working it, but customer service should still be important. While been served I don't want to know how drunk the young was and how hungover she is feeling today. I guess that would explain why I had to clean you tray I was given which was still covered in coffee from the last customer or maybe why there was coffee grinds in my latte. To be honest I think the only good thing was the muffin.

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I visit Costa on a regular basis,being a massive fan of their Black Americano.The staff treat me very well,always with a smile.The general ambience of the place is definitely agreeable,as is the comfortable arm chair that i always make a bee line for.Costa Coffee is very good,their coffee is excellent also.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

Staff are always friendly and recognize regular customers. Coffee is always very nice and I enjoy my visits here. Generally it's takeaway but the times I sit down for coffee and a snack the experience is equally as pleasant.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Visited with my young daughter, ordered a vanilla latte which arrived a little on the cold side and with no vanilla. Had to argue with the member of staff (middle aged lady I think was the manager/duty manager) to have it re-made. I then had to clear myself a table as despite there being less than 5 other customers every table was dirty and full of dirty cups & plates. Once sat down I realised how cold it was, not surprising seen as the air con was on full blast on an already cold day. Another customer asked for it to be turned down and was told it was broken so no.

In short, cold, dirty and rude. I’ll go somewhere else next time!

1  Thank Katherine O