All reviews car park town centre value for money morrisons supermarket room was clean free parking business floor family room plenty of places to eat short stay night stay budget hotel central location staff were helpful local area hotel room comfortable stay
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Rooms ok. I had a disabled room which came with a wet room this always smelt damp. The food was gross. Clearly microwave meals!
Any interaction with staff took a while as I only saw 2 ladies working at any time..
it’s such a shame because the staff were lovely and helpful. They just had so much to do.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018

For £60 B&B in the centre of town this Travelodge provides excellent value for money. The car park is a little distance away via a lift and a short walk. Check-in was a little slow as only one member of staff was on reception. I had to return to reception as my e-key did not work - as I witnessed with others too. Get this sorted Travelodge as this is the last thing a customer wants after a long day! Room was spacious and comfortable and given the location next to busy roads I managed to get a reasonable nights sleep. Breakfast was also good, with the cooked aspects hot and well replenished. Friendly bar service. Overall a good experience - I would return and recommend to others.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Staff were approachable and very helpful. Rooms were very clean and tidy. A good choice of food for breakfast. Centrally located, very convenient for all local facilities. Walking distance from Aldershot railway station.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed April 9, 2018

Well priced hotel with a restaurant. Location is excellent. Staff were friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean. Breakfast was good. We usually had our breakfast at a local coffee shop down the street as it was a little less expensive.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Business trip for 2 weeks booked for 2 people shared room which they only have 2 types of rooms family/single, so when we turned up there was 1 great double bed and 1 sad little pull out bed which I was not happy about which I was told nothing can be done about it. Then after paying just over £1000 for the room I then find out you have to pay for internet which when I asked about I was told “you get 30 minutes free” all this in the first 25 minutes being here. Good notes nice and clean and plenty of shop/pubs/restaurants right outside the door

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business