1,595 results
All reviews clay pigeon shooting english countryside hotel dog kids club afternoon tea marble bathroom heritage room resident dog beautiful property main restaurant country hotel spa cafe tennis courts indoor pool highclere castle spa treatments relaxing weekend
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We booked the Four Seasons for a special occasion, with my fiancée having a pedicure first at the Spa, followed by Afternoon Tea. What an amazing experience. The staff were very welcoming and knowledgable and provided service you would expect at this hotel. The food was stunning and beautifully presented. At no time were we made to feel rushed and had a lovely two hours chilling in the library. There are many places in the local area that do Afternoon Teas, but none are as good as the Four Seasons.

1  Thank Missioner72
Reviewed June 14, 2018

This was my first experience of staying at a Four Seasons hotel, and I was very happy to find that everything was fantastic. The hotel and grounds are absolutely beautiful, the atmosphere relaxed, and all the staff are all extremely friendly and helpful. The personal touches, such as a beautiful chocolate Happy Anniversary present, with handwritten card, were absolutely lovely. We will surely visit again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSHampshire, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear 4Ctraveller,

Thank you for your review of Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire. We're delighted that you chose to celebrate your wedding anniversary with us and I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back again next year!

Andrew Harrison

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Had a lovely stay here in June. The staff were excellent. The hotel and grounds are beautiful. We went with our toddler. She enjoyed the pool and the outdoor play area. Dinner with her was very easy, the restaurant staff catered for her every need, from multiple dishes to multiple sets of crayons and cutlery when she dropped them. Fantastic staff. Thank you.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Four seasons all over the world and we decided to stay at four seasons in Hampshire specially weather is amazing and it was a nice drive from London.
First impression was room is too tired old and not proper redecorated. It’s simply worn out. Towels are grey and old.
Restaurant service is awful and slow. I asked for some nice cheese selection like goat and sheep milk , they brought me after one hour! Cheap cheese was looking like from Tesco. Four seasons Restaurant doesn’t have cheese trolley. Restaurant looks like Cheap caffe in bed and breakfast , with no table clothes.
Service is less then slow and food wasn’t eatable. To bring just steamed broccoli took over one hour.
Very disappointing experience! It’s not what we expect from 4 Seasons Hotel.

2  Thank Sightseer779257
FSHampshire, Director of Food & Beverage at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments. It was a pleasure spending time with you before you departed the hotel this weekend and I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding the restaurant. Please feel free to contact me directly should you visit Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire again in future on Maxime.Regad@FourSeasons.com.

Maxime Regad
Director of Food & Beverage

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

We visited for lunch today to have a look around for the potential use of a wedding venue and we understood the Wild Carrot Resturant had recently been refurbished. We ordered a simple halloumi and poached egg salad from the brunch menu, which arrived without the egg. Having pointed this out to staff , who apologised profusely, they offered to replace the dish, which they did. However, on the second attempt hidden at the bottom of the salad was indeed an egg, which was rock hard, and this time the salad was minus the pumpernickel. The waitress offered to replace for the third time but as one of us already had our food, we refused. Bearing in mind this restaurant’s Executive chef is Dirk Gieselmann who works closely with Adam Fargin, to get such a simple dish wrong twice leaves one speechless and I would most certainly not entrust the most important day of my life to a venue of this standard that cannot even poach an egg correctly and produce a simple dish from their menu without all the elements in place on 2 consecutive occasions. There were actually more people in the kitchen than in the restaurant and still they could not produce the most simplest of dishes.

1  Thank andymccallum
FSHampshire, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, England, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Andy,

Thank you for writing a review following your recent visit to Wild Carrot. I'm disappointed to hear that you did not have a good experience at our restaurant and would like to ask that you contact me directly to discuss this further. Please email me at Maxime.Regad@FourSeasons.com.

Maxime Regad