All reviews monkey puzzle brewers fayre restaurant next door the pub what it says on the tin good nights sleep no air con night's sleep car park plenty of parking stayed here for nights clean rooms comfortable bed sat nav breakfast and dinner meal deal good size
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Clean comfortable and very helpful staff , as usual the beds where very comfy along with the well functioning room we had booked a double but no problem for us to switch to a twin on arrival close to access all buisness parks and only a short drive to town centre and surrounding areas ,

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed July 2, 2017

Booked 2 nights here after being unable to book in at The Premier inn in Fleet. This place is on a different level to Fleet. We have experienced loud motor noise from a fan Chris connected to the bathroom which went on for hours on our arrival and again this morning from 915 am. We made a formal complaint to a member of staff who advised us to turn the light off and it would stop! We have yet to spend another night here and have been told is evening that the fan has been isolated due to other complaints.
For a Premier Inn to be connected to the Monkey Puzzle Brewers Faye establishment is a disgrace. This place is the dirtiest most run down establishment we have ever encountered. Filthy, smelly toilets and staff who frankly couldn't be bothered whether they serve you or not. I highly rate the premier Inn at Fleet and never imagined there could be such a contrast. We paid almost £200 for room and breakfast for 2 nights. We are angry and disappointed to say the least.
Would love some feedback from management.

Room Tip: I would avoid the place completely, awful run down pub servicing breakfast etc.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mullysontour
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Farnborough West (Southwood) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Farnborough West (Southwood) Hotel.

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience staying with us as it was not up to the standards you were expecting. We aim to ensure every stay is perfect and so I apologise we let you down on this occasion.

I apologise you found it to be noisy during your stay due to noise from a fan. Our rooms are fully insulated to prevent an much noise as possible so I apologise you were disturbed on this occasion. I would like to assure you that your comments have been discussed with the team members responsible for monitoring and managing noise incidents to help minimise these types of disruption.

Thank you for speaking with our Reception team regarding this issue. I hope the rest of your stay was enjoyable in your room.

I am also sorry to hear of the poor experience you had in the Brewers Fayre restaurant next door. This certainly isn't the experience we would would expect. We would encourage you to contact Brewers Fayre directly to log your feedback with the team.

You can fill out an online feedback form for the restaurant here: https://www.brewersfayre.co.uk/contact.html

Once again I am sorry for the disappointment caused and hope your next stay with Premier Inn is miles better.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

Good sized rooms, with comfortable beds. You get all the standards - tea making facilities, bath/shower, hairdryer, smart TV - for a budget price. The young lady on reception was great. All smiles, and happy to help.

My only problem, and this isn't wholly their fault, was the temperatures in the rooms. I know British weather doesn't call for air conditioning to be available, but we could have done with it. Fair play to them, our rooms were provided with free standing fans, which did help a little, so it can be said they did all they could to help with the matter.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheRealLlew
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Super helpful lady on check in. Room was large and spotlessly clean. Nice touch was the fan going in the room to keep the temperature down. I particularly liked the USB fittings either side of the headboard.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank gonorr
Reviewed June 21, 2017

We stayed here whilst visiting friends in the local area. We found the staff extremely helpful and the hotel was in a lovely peaceful location. Perfect nights sleep!! Added touch was easter eggs for the children in our room on arrival from the staff!!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family