“It is what it is!! And that's just what we wanted”
Review of Rushmoor Cafe

Rushmoor Cafe
Ranked #22 of 100 Restaurants in Farnborough
Price range: US$10 - US$21
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2015

Ocassional visits are always looked forward to. Some days we just fancy a full english and this is the place to get one and never be disappointed.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

I love this cafe and so does my 14 year old son. We've been coming here for the last 5 years and have never been disappointed. The food is always nice, it's good honest value and the service is fast efficient and friendly.

I agree with other reviewers that the sausages are a bit budget but everything else is always really nice. Perhaps they could offer the choice of an upgrade to luxury sausages?

I really like the fact that you can order a 'coffee' and not have to say 'Americano' or 'Cappucino' etc. I really like the location too...very cheap and easy parking and lots of shops you won't find in larger towns. If you want to shop for wool, tobacco, bikes, guns, motorcycles, Reptiles, Marine Fish, Country and Western clothes, Fabrics, Beds, independant shoe shop, loads of charity shops and a camping shop.

1  Thank mrdave58
Reviewed January 28, 2015

I've been there twice and enjoyed an excellent breakfast both times. I had scrambled eggs, black pudding, toast + coffee. Wife had bacon, tomato, hash brown potatoes + coffee. All together £8.80 Clean and fast friendly service.

BTW it opens at 7am according to the sign by the door.

I'm not sure what Trip Advisor expects me to tick regarding type of visit. Of course every breakfast with my wife of 27 years is romantic, so I've gone for the heart...

Reviewed January 4, 2015 via mobile

Adequate egg
Decent mushrooms
Reasonable beans
Reasonable fried slice
Truly rank "bubble & squeak", which was halfway between porridge and guacamole.

At this price, it's expensive for what it is. I can find better breakfasts locally for £1:50 less

It filled a hole. I won't be back.

Reviewed January 3, 2015

OK, so from the outside it looks like a dreadful 70's greasy spoon. But get past that and step inside.

Breakfast was huge, thick bacon, proper fried mushrooms, the best bubble and squeak ever and fried egg with a gooey runny yolk. Alright the sausage is the bargain basement variety, but that's as expected.

So, what's not to like?

For me the downside is the seating as you can't pull the chairs into the table as they're fixed in place but it does allow space for the larger frame, you know who you are.

During the week I imagine this place is a hit with local workmen looking for a hearty breakfast or lunch.

Prices are reasonable for the size of portion, my breakfast was just over £5 and came with a cup of coffee or tea.

All in all enjoyable and definitely somewhere we'll go back to.