“Wot they said”

Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Exhibiting at FIVE for three days, we chose this cafe on the strength of the reviews here and on Facebook, in lieu of paying for the extortionate, mediocre offerings in the venue.

We were not at all disappointed. Everything was as people have previously posted. Plentiful food, reasonably priced, quickly delivered with courtesy and a smile.

1  Thank Alan R

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Whenever my Husband & I go to Farnborough he takes me here. I was really unsure the first time as I have been in some grim cafes. Well I was surprised in a good way. This place is great. The service is great, food great & always quick & hot. Very reasonable prices. My best cafe for a breakfast I love their bubble & squek shame it's not nearer to me!

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Don't let the place deceive you. Excellent service. Nice food not greasy and reasonably priced. Well worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Full English trucker's for a fiver, can't beat it!..especially on a Sunday morning and your hotel wants £17 for a lesser product.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

A very clean and friendly cafe.

Been gong to this place for years now. Consistent place to dine.

Very popular at weekends. Good breakfasts.

Also does a variety of other meals at good value.