“Bubble and squeak”

Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Great big fry ups, set ones or order what you like, quick, clean non greasy. Brilliant helpful family run staff.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

The Rushmoor Cafe, is commonly known to us as the Orange Cafe in Farnborough? Probably because the frontage has some kind of orange colouration about it?
However it is a fine cafe serving fresh well prepared food quickly, efficiently and at a fare price. They have a large menu and selections, of which you can mix and match. The eating area is wide and open giving a spacious and bright feeling to the place, making the whole experience very pleasant. Will certainly use again!

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here based on reviews and it was a good English Breakfast. Busy cafe with plenty of tables and prompt service. Parking outside the door was just 40p for the hour. Gave us time to browse the second hand bookshop too ;-)

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

Exhibiting at FIVE for three days, we chose this cafe on the strength of the reviews here and on Facebook, in lieu of paying for the extortionate, mediocre offerings in the venue.

We were not at all disappointed. Everything was as people have previously posted. Plentiful food, reasonably priced, quickly delivered with courtesy and a smile.

1  Thank APRogers1970
Reviewed February 16, 2017

Whenever my Husband & I go to Farnborough he takes me here. I was really unsure the first time as I have been in some grim cafes. Well I was surprised in a good way. This place is great. The service is great, food great & always quick & hot. Very reasonable prices. My best cafe for a breakfast I love their bubble & squek shame it's not nearer to me!