The Ely Hotel(Camberley)
Warbrook House(Eversley)
US$53
US$60
US$42
Premier Inn Sandhurst Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
US$65
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Camberley Hotel(Camberley)(Great Value!)
US$64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
US$50
Travelodge
All reviewsthe marco pierre white restaurantbridal suitewedding venuequiet locationbuffet styleevening mealafternoon teastayed for one nightrefurbishment
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Casa hotel for one night on business. Hotel had basic facilities but meets the purpose if your there for a short stay.

Clean cozy room decently equipped bathroom. Good service and quite swift check in and check out. The hotel has one restaurant but serves a very good English breakfast buffet.. enjoyed the dinner as well good variety to order from. Small but decent bar. Difficult to get taxis specially in the evening's uber works but very difficult to find a ride nearby, so book in advance.

Overall good experience.

Overall decent experience.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

So dissappointed by the Casa twice! We stayed here for a wedding which was near by and a function ran until daft o clock in the morning. We all had to move and hardly slept. The bass made everything in the exec rooms shake and people ran along the coridors drunk until 8 in the morning. The staff didnt do enough to control the situation inside the hotel and the carpark party outside. The food and service in the restaurant was very poor. Wrong food, poor quality and cold food all came out. Furthermore they lost my deposite charged on arrival and charged me again when leaving -it took weeks to get my money back. All in all a bad experience. I followed up with the general manager who in his credit apologised promptly within days and invited both myself (bestman) and partner and the groom / wife back. We booked in on Saturday and upon arrival we were told we were back in the same room we were initially given and another late night function was on. They said they can control this one better but I had no intention of going there and not sleeping again. I was so annoyed and felt this should have been told upon booking, then I can make and informed decision about going. I appreciate everyone needs to diversify their business model but i think this caters better for a functions with accommodation at the weekend than private parties. Marco Pierre white should better consider what he puts his name too. I'll never return to the Casa and is question going back to a Pierre White restaurant! Wedding parties, enquire if a function is on when you're staying. Our whole party was exhausted and didn't sleep so don't let this hotel jeopardise your day.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt P
Reviewed February 18, 2018

After reading a few negative reviews we were delighted with our experience at the Casa Restaurant. Very relaxed, excellent service and above all - great food. A most enjoyable Sunday lunch celebrating a family birthday, a three hour get together with good wine and food. Very good value for money, we will certainly return for our Christmas lunch but also enjoy a few visits in the interim.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2018

We had a family evening meal here and whilst the service and attitude of all members of staff was excellent the food was never worth the price charged but I guess that is normal at upmarket hotels nowadays especially in the UK .My advice would be if you are planning an evening meal here make sure you have a good lunch !!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Graham C
Reviewed January 29, 2018

We live within walking distance of Casa but have only been there a handful of times in the 30 odd years we've lived here. We've always thought of it as "somewhere special" but that gets harder with every visit.

Our early special visits come from the days when it was an independent restaurant. The prices were high but the food, service and ambiance were second to none. It is now a Marco Pierre White steakhouse.

The menu is limited and the food is of a generally good standard but no longer special. Prices are still keen but probably reasonable.

Now comes the crunch. Since our last visit just over a week ago the local social media has carried reports of the latest FSA food hygiene rating. If I'd seen it before going there we wouldn't have gone. Please check for yourself before going. Something is wrong here apart from the general disappointment that somewhere that was "something special" really isn't anymore.

I've deliberately not said what the FSA rating is presently showing despite checking it for myself as there may surely be a mistake?

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple