All reviews a marco pierre white restaurant bridal suite wedding venue quiet location buffet style stayed for one night refurbishment
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I recently had party for my children after their christening.
All the staff were amazing and couldn't do enough for us. The food was second to none and the chef's even went out of their way at short notice to provide gluten free for one of the guests and one of the children.
Some of my family stayed in the hotel who all said it was very clean and tidy they also complimented the breakfast and the restaurant especially.
I would definitely recommend the casa for functions and food as well as a good helpful and friendly staff base and will use the service again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank r0bgreg0ry
The Casa H, Manager at The Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Dear R0bgreg0ry,

Thank you for your review, it's wonderful to hear that you and your family had such a good experience with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards

Reviewed April 16, 2018

We stayed at the Casa after attending my Sons' wedding. The booking process was easy and I was able to phone and pay for the rooms beforehand so that I didn't have to take credit cards. The staff were very helpful. The room was very tastefully decorated and very comfortable. Everywhere was very clean. The breakfast in the morning was gorgeous and plenty of choice. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018
The Casa H, Manager at The Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Kim H,

Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the casa hotel while at a family wedding. It was so cold, as if they didn't put the heating on. Then it took 30mins for the hot water to come through on the shower. So no heating or hot water. Not good for the money it costs.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Luke H

Dear Luke H,

We are sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. The problem you describe has been looked into and the required measures taken to resolve the issue. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can show you the true Casa Experience!

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

Room was meant to be executive £94 spent. Would have been better of in the pub. £14.90 breakfast. Needs a bit of TLC bed squeaked like a little **** too. Area is nice looks great on the outside and receptionist was pleasant.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Nathan G

Dear Nathan G

Thank you for bringing these problems to our attention – they have been taken care of. We strive to provide our guests with the best experience possible, and are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed March 11, 2018

I have been here for afternoon tea, for a meal out with my Husband and for a 50th Birthday party. The food has been great and very reasonably priced. The Maitre D is very knowledgeable and friendly whilst remaining professional. I was impressed that afternoon tea was clearly freshly made as all the bread was soft and fresh and whereas some places I've been the bread can be stale. Would recommend for an evening meal (The steaks are amazing) They also brought us a complimentary dessert when we were there for our wedding anniversary.

Stayed: October 2017