“Terrific takeaway pizza”

Amarone Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 76 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We welcome anyone who likes to eat authentic Italian food. The chef is a real Neapolitan.. Who's been cooking for 35 years. All our food is freshly made and quality with a good taste. We have the lunch special for £9.90 Any starter from the menu followed with any pizza or pasta from restaurant menu. Thanks for looking! And we look forward to see you in our restaurant Regards from our family Italian restaurant
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Got hungry on the way home from London, so I phoned up and ordered the Rucola pizza. Told them I'd be there in 20 mins and it was ready and piping hot on arrival. Absolutely delicious. Looks like a lovely restaurant - I'll eat in next time.

Reviewed December 23, 2016

I visited this restaurant today with friends. It's the first time I've been there but it most certainly won't be the last. Everything is nice about this place - food, ambience, decor, staff and value for money. I had the special menu (you choose a starter and a pasta or pizza from the menu) for an amazing £9.99. I had minestrone soup to start which can with lovely warm crusty bread and was delicious. This was followed by spinach ravioli in a creamy tomato sauce - it was absolutely lovely - the pasta was cooked perfectly and the spinach used was whole fresh leaves. The tomato sauce although creamy was very light. I thought they'd made a mistake on the bill and I still can't get over the sheer value for money - going on quality and flavour alone it was worth double that at least. If you're going to Ringwood eat here - you won't regret it!

Reviewed November 20, 2016

Booked after reading other reviews. Was not disappointed. The atmosphere was friendly and the food was absolutely excellent. We have been in restaurants where, when the place is full, the noise levels are unbearable. This was not the case at Amarone. Would definitely go there again and recommend to friends.
Happy to support a independent Italian restaurant and would choose this establishment over a well known chain brand every time.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We had a meal for four booked early on a Sunday evening.We were on holiday in the New Forest.Easy to find, great parking.
Very friendly service throughout. Couldn't do enough for us. The food was authentic Italian and just what we hoped for, having been to Italy a number times recently.Highly recommend Amarone.

Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is welcoming and relaxing atmosphere, nice Italian music with excellent filetto Rossini very nice chianti finished with perfect zabaglione.. one of the best meals I hade in italian restaurant.
Keep up the good work... I definitely recommend this restaurant..booked for a party of 9 as well see you soon Amarone

1  Thank ToniToni100