“Best Spaghetti & Pizza Ever”
Review of Lovitaly

Lovitaly
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Ringwood
Price range: US$14 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lovitaly Ringwood ITALIAN CAFE' - RESTAURANT - WINE BAR We are OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK from early morning serving freshly cooked BREAKFASTS, authentic Italian coffee and homemade cakes. At LUNCH and DINNER time we provide an authentic Italian experience full of flavors. Everything is FRESHLY COOKED on the premises by our lovely kitchen team. Watch out for our weekly CHEF'S SPECIAL MENU with fresh FISH & MEAT SPECIALITIES from the best Italian tradition. We are FULLY LICENSED and provide an extensive WINE LIST, a nice selection of beers and cocktails to enjoy with our nibbles and light bites. While you are there you can't miss our Peach Prosecco BELLINI! Lovitaly is also the perfect location for a romantic meal and your special occasions. We offer FREE PRIVATE HIRE of our upstairs room for PARTIES of up to 30 diners. A free bottle of our fine Prosecco comes with parties of 10 or more. Walk-ins are welcome but reservations are highly recommended. WELCOME TO LOVITALY!
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We enjoyed a fantastic lunch here whilst visiting the area. My children really enjoyed the spaghetti bolognese & pizza. Great value and friendly service.

4  Thank sandersv2017

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We booked a table of 5 Friday evening and were seated in the window plenty of space around. The restaurant was busy but the service was absolutely faultless and food superb. Everyone except my self had the Ravioli of the Day and said it was beautiful. We had a very good bottle of wine with excellent food. Definitely will go again

5  Thank Julesy82000
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Went here today for lunch. Was delighted to say all the gluten free options, and can even cater vegan.
They went above and beyond expectations and would definitely visit here again
I had a salad (which i made up myself) and was even offered many different gluten free pasta dishes. There were also gluten free deserts.

5  Thank Charlotte T
Reviewed 1 July 2017

A friend took me to Lovitaly for lunch whilst shopping in Ringwood. The service was excellent and friendly. We shared a Barley Salad and an Artichoke Pasta with Mortadella, both of which were delicious. I wish I'd had room for one of their cakes! I'll certainly return ...

4  Thank Gourmandsouth
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

I often pop in here for a coffee and cake but for some reason have never reviewed this restaurant. First of all it is actually run by italians and boy can they cook!!! Because everything is fresh they can make changes to what you order. They also run Monthly events which pair a food region eg Rome and wines..you need to book quickly for this.
But to get back to the title of this review today l had a piece of almond tart and it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS . Thin crisp pastry..home made fruity fruit jam...LOADS of almond sponge and a drizzle of icing. What is there not to like about this . Smooth coffee,no after taste of burnt beans AND attentive service. I love popping in here -if you're nect in Ringwood pop in you wont be disappointed.
PS cant resist...going to have another slice.

4  Thank jac w