“Great Italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Just had lunch for the first time at Prezzo and what a delight. My husband and I both had the Calzone, one of each of the ones on the meme. WOW! Supurb. I would say they were the best Calzone' s we have ever had. I preferred the chicken and peppers whilst my husband loved the spicy meat ball one. We will certainly be returning. Staff very friendly and cooperative.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

In Ringwood visiting friends, I've had my share of experiencing Prezzos in many places but this one was beautiful and cosy, food was perfect but the whole experience was fantastic thanks to a lady called Hanna. So welcoming, funny and helpful. Great to talk to to and offered top class service! Staff such as this is what makes you want to return, thank you!

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Visited prezzo in Ringwood- knowing the quality of the food beforehand and I was visiting the area, from east london. I have to say that the food here surpassed what I had before ! Would thoroughly recommend here! And we will return when in the area. Friendly staff - served by Hanna on this visit.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Visited prezzo in Ringwood last week and was very impressed! Delicious food and excellent service from Hanna. Was recommended the arctic slice which was yummy!
Will definitely be returning and have to say this is one of the best places to eat in Ringwood.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

Prezzo offers a wide variety of Italian food, all of which never fails to impress me and my family. Although this food is very nice, it comes at a price, meaning that we only visit this restaurant when we have vouchers. Very nice staff and great service and not usually long to wait for food even when the restaurant is very busy. Nice restaurant in the heart of Ringwood and definitely worth a try.

1  Thank Matthew C