Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

Spotlessly clean and comfortable room with everything I needed and a delicious breakfast. Excellent value for money. Owners friendly. Only negative point was that I could hear quite a lot of noise from the room beside mine - not sure if this was due to particularly noisy neighbours or thin walls.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2016

Stayed here for the weekend Saturday to Sunday whilst visiting friends nearby. It was a most pleasant experience. The owners, Pat & Lisa were very accommodating and my room was beautiful. There was tea and coffee available in the room along with confectionary and bottles of water. Beautiful location and surroundings and we will definitely be going back.

Room tip: The room was lovely and airy and had a view of the beautiful back garden
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Just a quick overnight while visiting family but provided everything we needed. Very quiet location in mature gardens. Particularly enjoyed breakfast around the big table which gave ample chance for a chat with the other two couples staying over.
Would happily use again.

Room tip: Front rooms have views across to the church
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2016

We stayed here for the first time a couple of years ago, as it was conveniently located halfway in between two friends we were visiting.
We therefore decided to return for the same reason, after the fantastic experience we had last time!

This time did not disappoint, and we had a lovely big room which felt really homely.
The bed was super comfortable too.
I loved reading the stories in the folder too, as I didn't have time last time I stayed. It's always nice to find out about the local history!
I also loved the fact that there were a list of recommended restaurants, as we fancied a change from the Riverside Inn.

Breakfast was spot on as usual, and as a returner; Pat and Lisa already had my gluten free stuff ready for me for the breakfasts :)
This time, someone else was staying; and it was interesting to have small chats about various things too, especially considering I usually go a bit shy at the prospect of a shared table!

Of all the Bed and Breakfasts I've stayed at, this is my favourite one. (I do like being in the middle of nowhere though, so obviously that may need considering - the internet is a bit temperamental!)

Hopefully see Pat and Lisa again in the future. Thanks again guys :)

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Very welcoming and pleasant owners. A beautiful house and lovely gardens. The room was large, airy and nicely decorated with a lovely view. Nice comfortable sofa and very good facilities in the room with proper fresh milk available. The en-suite was stylish and immaculate. Lovely big, comfortable bed. Breakfast was excellent.

Date of stay: June 2016