“Nice food, Friendly staff”
Review of Cinnamon Lounge

Cinnamon Lounge
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018

This is our Go-To Indian restaurant in Kings Langley, the food is always really tasty and not over spiced.
Staff are very friendly and really can't do enough for you.

Reviewed March 10, 2018

Quaint and quirky little Indian restaurant in King's Langley High Street. Great atmosphere and really nice food. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Midweek meal working away. Food was absolutely lovely best popadoms i think ive ever had. Onion bhajis were huge the size of size 1 footballs! Price was average. Restaurant looked tiny from the outside but inside it seemed to be never ending. Only slight annoyance was some of the doorways were very low and that you had to almost crouch to get under them but all round decent indian highly recommend!

Reviewed December 25, 2017 via mobile

We were staying over at a local premier inn, looking for reviews of places to eat when this Indian Restaurant came up. We managed to book online but didn’t get a confirmation. I telephoned and the staff advised they had been having problems but we were able to book over the phone.
The staff are so friendly and attentive, very helpful and knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble.
The food was very hot and delicious with a great choice of menu, even for my teenage son who doesn’t like food to spicy.
Would definitely like to visit again . Reasonably priced too.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

From the moment I entered to the moment I left, I felt like royalty. The look and feel of Cinnamon Lounge is something one must experience if ever visiting Kings Langley. My favourite dish was "Lamb E Taqrim", an absolutely exquisite flavour of fresh lamb and curry. I have been to many Indian restaurants and I have never been too impressed with their meat options. They are usually either too dry or overfilled with curry. Cinnamon Lounge has got it right, it is the perfect combination of meat and spice. This is what British Indian Cuisine is all about and I am very proud of that.