See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2018

Absolutely disgusting hotel..The local people feel it shames the town.....I agree.
Filthy room,,,,,dust and litter under the bed and between furniture I found a magazine under the bed among the dust which was a month old..Don't expect to hear the sound of a vacuum cleaner here...
Daily excuses as to why there was no hot water.,,,this apparently is par for the course at this horrible nasty hotel.
I bought a bucket and used the kettle to wash myself with a flannel.daily.
Please wipe your feet when leaving the building..

Room Tip: You will not find a clean room here..I'm speechless
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leoaber
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

This hotel needs closing down! Mould, dirty, no hot water.made my skin crawl! Stayed one night, because couldn't get anywhere else to stay at such short notice. Slept in my clothes as didn't want to touch anything.discusting!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maggiemes1
Reviewed January 30, 2018

Please do not enter - you will regret - as simple as that. I am surprised that it is still open. Only popped in for a drink, no beers (just lager) - it smelt and was simply gross. Just read other reviews..............

Room Tip: dont choose one
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank dave c
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Read the reviews and make up your own mind. This is a hotel struggling to survive and not able to raise their standards to an acceptable level. So here is my experience. Shower head was broken. Light fitting above the basin - broken. Broken vase, wrappers and other rubbish left behind cupboards. Bed was clean but a little damp. The carpet in my room had been hoovered but was heavily stained. At £30 for a single room, it was expensive. My friend had to move rooms because there was no power or hot water in the first room offered. If you are on a limited budget and are here for just one night, you'll be OK, but honestly you would be better off somewhere else.

Room Tip: I don't think there are any.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank RichSW1
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

Awful and hope to be getting my money back as had four hours sleep as freezing cold, dirty room that's falling apart, door handle fell off on room door, got moved to another room that has damp, electric heater, no hot water, shower dirty so can't even have a wash, disgusting place, carpet in hallway is soaking wet

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo