“Good pizza and very quick! ”
Review of Mighty Bite Pizza

Ranked #33 of 47 Restaurants in Tring
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Turkish Kebab,Fried Chicken, Burger, Pizza, Jacket Potatoes, Chicken Nuggets, Soft Drinks, Deserts
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We order from Mighty Bites usually once a week and they are always quick, food is hot and the pizza is great! Forget dominos which takes forever to get to Tring from berkhamsted try these guys

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Called in to get a pizza, I see that other reviewers have problems with deliveries, I can't comment on that. Our pizza was superb, much better than I expected or used to. I normally find takeaway pizza dry and the topping predictable. Their dough was fresh and bready with comparatively fresh ingredients. We had a spicy pepperoni and there was plenty of pepperoni and plenty of fresh chilli. Good bacon flavour. A good topping on a lovely base.
Will definitely be going here next time I fancy pizza and they may even change my takeaway habits if the next couple are as good as this.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

It's great on a Friday and/or Saturday night after you've had a few to go in and get pizza and chips however wouldn't recommend getting it delivered would go and pick it up if ordering food as delivery takes a long time! Really reasonable prices as well!!!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Food always good, even when they are very busy. Chicken Shish especially a family favorite and the pizzas are very good too.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

Delivered me a large pizza & donner kebab after calling shortly before they were closing,
Pizza was just right, a nice crisp crust, slices that hold their shape & not too greasy, unlike most takeaway pizzas. I was a little disappointed that my large kebab wasn't served in a naan bread, (but I've been told that's just a northern thing) but the salad & sauce came in separate tubs so it wasn't a pile of mush on arrival (again, maybe that's just a northern thing).
Will order again on my next cheat day.

1  Thank MalNorman