“Takeaway”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway that was so good I ordered another a week later...

The Butter Chicken was the best I've had from any curry house and the Sag Paneer is lovely and creamy.

All in all some very tasty dishes and I'll have to eat at the restaurant one day soon.

The reason they lost a star was I spent over £40 both times and didn't receive any free poppadoms...something every curry house I've been to in the UK gives away when someone spends more than £20.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

On Tuesday we decided to come here for a curry at the last minute. The restaurant was nice and the atmosphere was friendly. Our food came in good time and was all very nice. All four of us left feeling stuffed, so I can't really complain.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend go to gram spice on a regular basis. Gram spice is not just great for the atmosphere but also for there fantastic food. The service is amazing and you will always have a wonderful meal and evening. I highly recommend gram spice to anyone who enjoys Indian cuisine.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

Having just moved to Iden Green, for us the middle of nowhere, but our little bit of heaven, we looked for a good restaurant and for me Indian is one of my favourites. Imagine to our great delight to find the Gram Spice. Now, I have eaten all over the world, but this restaurant beats them hands down, and I have eaten from the best, this is the BEST. It all started with a takeaway, then tonight we decided to descend on this establishment in Biddenden Kent. The food is fabulous, the service is lovely and the people fantastic. The food is of Bangladeshi experience, explained to me as peasant food from Bangladesh, the flavours out of this world, the spices and variety is fabulous. This place must not be missed, even if you travelled a thousand miles, each mile is worth coming here to experience this fabulous food, quality first class. Our piece of heavenly delight in our little bit of heaven.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

We had a half decent take away from here,lamb phaal was nice as were the breads and poppadoms.
good place