“Am i In Thailand”
Review of Pan Asian Cuisine

Pan Asian Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 207 Restaurants in Margate
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Description: Specialist Thai and Sushi Cuisine from a recognised Thai and Sushi specialist of Thai descent. There is nothing Thai that cannot be created for eating, from Noodle to Fish.
Reviewed April 16, 2017

Myself and friend had lunch on Saturday the food,is amazing , as well as the staff and atmosphere , this is a must visit , and you will go back again , i have been to Thailand many times, and Pan cuisine is the best Thai food i have tasted outside Thailand. And very reasonably priced excellent quality and fresh ingredients , i had fish cakes amazing and Kow Soi Chiang Mai and my friend had the yellow curry thanks guys awesome. Cant waight to try another new dish

1  Thank Kim I

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

If I could give this 6 stars, I would! Pan has outdone himself by opening his own restaurant, the place is fabulous! The incredible experience starts the moment you walk in the door: snazzy trendy decor welcomes you into the seating area of the restaurant, where you a greeted with a dazzling smile. Once seated, you are spoilt for choice by the numerous mouth watering menu options. Whatever you order, I guarantee you won't be disappointed. Pan takes great pride in his work, and cooks every dish to perfection. He garnishes every plate with precision, to ensure an explosion of flavours on your tastebuds.
I would recommend this restaurant to anyone and everyone who visits Margate, i promise once you've been you'll want to go back again and again!

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Pan Asian cuisine is undoubtedly the best resultant in the area serving the best Thai Asian food you can get without being in Thailand. I've tried so many different dishes cooked to perfection to the taste you like from mild to hot depending on your palette. Normally I would stick to a pad Thai however I was recommended a cow pad so it replaces the noodles with rice it was incredible. I also had the spring roles which are hand made by the sous chef very fresh and packed full of filling accompanied by a chilli sauce dip so tasty.
The restaurant is also now fully licensed and sells alcohol which is great I no longer have to bring my own bottles of wine and beer.
I enjoyed traditional Singha Thai lager ice cold straight out the fridge and noticed they also stocked peroni also. On another table I also noticed prosecco being drunk and asked the staff if this was also sold and they confirmed it was along with Sauvignon , red wine and white. This place is getting better with every visit but I'm thinking the more this absolute gem is discovered the busy it's going to get and the absolute necessity to book.
I've already booked to go back I cannot put into words how great the food is !!!!!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Busy little restaurant but they squeezed me in - excellent squid starter followed by an equally good beef massaman - all cooked fresh but served quickly. Great staff and a chef who obviously takes pride in every meal served. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

What a lovely surprise to find this fantastic restaurant. The food was delicious, we shared all our starters and they did not disappoint. The sea bass on the main was amazing. The staff were great with their recommendations of which rice or noodles went better with which food . Can't wait for the next visit!