“Excellent service and Thai food”
Review of Bow's Kitchen

Bow's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Bow's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 215 Restaurants in Margate
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bow's Kitchen is discretely situated above the Wig & Pen pub in Margate's Old Town.We have all of the benefits of links with the pub, whilst being separated enough to allow private dining.We are a few minutes walk from the Turner Contemporary Gallery and the seafront.There is ample local parking, on-street and in controlled car parks.The restaurant is accessed via the staircase inside the bar.
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Visited twice In the past few weeks with different friends both times we had fantastic service.

Our second visit we had one gluten free and one nut allergy and Bow helped us choose the right food for us all. She really is the heart of the restaurant.

Definitely worth visiting Bow’s and I would advise booking.

Thank you to all!

Reviewed October 26, 2017

I was privileged to have the christening of my Daughter at the Hakkasan (Michelin star Restaurant in London) and I thought that was amassing.
However last night Bow's Kitchen in Margate reminded me of what a real Thai food should taste like.
We ordered selection of starters plus the Chicken sour soup everything was to die for delicious.Main courses selections were just the icing on the cake fantastic I would
definitely return to this little Gem to enjoy the rest of the extensive Menu.

1  Thank Toni S
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We were a table of 11 and I was very impressed with the service - all the orders (starters & mains) were correct and were served Pretty darn fast! The food was tasty! They did make us give a deposit of £10 per person, but I think that's fair enough! Would recommend!

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

The best Thai we’ve had in Thanet. Service was spot on. All staff were welcoming and polite. Food was delicious. Will definitely be returning soon!

LJ

Reviewed October 2, 2017

My Wife and I eat here quite often and have never been disappointed. Just love the mixed starters and the curries always great.
What prompted this review was the "Crispy mackerel in chu-chi sauce". What an astonishing delicious main course! Cooked on the bone to perfection, local Margate caught fish in a sauce to die for! Do hope Bow makes this a regular.
Superb restaurant in old Margate.