“Good Thai place above a pub.”
Review of Bow's Kitchen

Bow's Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Bow's Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 218 Restaurants in Margate
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bow's Kitchen is discretely situated above the Wig & Pen pub in Margate's Old Town.We have all of the benefits of links with the pub, whilst being separated enough to allow private dining.We are a few minutes walk from the Turner Contemporary Gallery and the seafront.There is ample local parking, on-street and in controlled car parks.The restaurant is accessed via the staircase inside the bar.
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant recently with my wife and daughter. It’s above a pub in the middle of the Old Town. I had the special yellow prawn curry with Jasmine rice which was delicious, my wife had a tofu stir fry with noodles which she said were a bit greasy and my daughter enjoyed her tofu Pad Thai. It’s a very nice place with good & authentic Thai food. I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Alan W

Reviewed May 28, 2018

This small Thai treat is based above a pub BUT don't let that put you off as this was a wonderful Thai meal. Spot on service + delicious food. The pricing is also pretty reasonable

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited on Saturday night with his two adult girls. We were slightly anxious on arrival as we had to go through the Wig and Pen pub which was fairly crowded with football fans watching the match on the TVs but then once we got upstairs to the dining room we were nicely greeted and shown to our table. The surroundings being part of this old pub made for a good ambiance and felt very comfortable being a family run business. We all had the sharing platter, delicious !(best sesame toasts I have had) we then went onto enjoy the mains which were full of flavour and very fresh. The menu was not too extensive as often is the case and the staff were happy to explain the dishes to us. Topped off with a good fruity South African wine we all immensely enjoyed this great priced dining experience. We will all definitely be back again. Thank you Bows

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

A good meal, reasonably priced with really friendly staff. Clearly a very popular place which was fully booked but we had previously reserved a table.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Just finished the soup and still waiting for main course, but already rating this resto as excellent .. this is a really good choice! If you like spicy thai food look no further!!