The Bell Hotel(Sandwich)
US$122
US$116
  • Breakfast included
The Fleur de Lis(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Breakfast included
The Five Bells B&B(Eastry)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$81
The Salutation(Sandwich)
US$258
US$85
The Blue Pigeons(Worth)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Orbitz.com
The New Inn(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$108
Dunearne Cottage(Sandwich)(Great Value!)
US$96
All reviewsthe pubopen firebeer gardenold buildingvery popular restauranttiny ensuitesteak and ale piesun trapbread and butter puddingpiesfamily mealmain mealthoroughly enjoyed my staysunday lunchan overnight staylovely lunchnarrow streets
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This third time my family joined me: daughter, son-in-law, grandson Henry, Henry's cousin Roan, and me. We had two rooms (number 6 for three of us) and the room across the hall (8?) for two. First, the staff: EXCELLENT in all ways. Friendly, accommodating, patient (even with a six-year-old), and just downright nice. Second, the food: also EXCELLENT. Huge portions and all items very good. Third, the location: a wonderful village with little traffic, nice shops and restaurants, few (if any) chain stores, and close to great walks and golf courses. Fourth, the hotel itself: very old, very comfortable, very warm, but not for those who want fancy bathrooms, elevators, and 1000-thread sheets.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017

We stayed with two couples in The Kings Arms Hotel. Especially the building and the pub are very charming. Rooms are simple, but clean. Especially the room of the other couple was nice (spacious, high ceilings and old characteristics), our room in the attic was small and basic (nevertheless the same price). The staff was very kind and breakfast was great. My only point of feedback would concern the window-isolation, because you hear every sound outside. But since the pub is such a cosy and carefully decorated place, I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: Ask for a non-attic room: they are much nicer!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2017

I recently took my son and young family to this superb Hotel for his birthday meal and all I can say is "We will be back!". The food was exceptional in particular the fillet steak.My son has been searching for steak cooked and served properly and assured me that was the case at the Kings Arms!!! Service was as excellent as the food especially dealing with two young children very comfortably. Best of all my son's dessert was served with a birthday candle without even asking!!!! Quality all the way ...will certainly recommend to others.Thank you to all at the Kings Arms for a most enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Felt totally relaxed here.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2017

We have been here before but we have sat outside in the large garden each time. This time we decided to sit indoors. It was very pleasant inside and very polite staff. We had dinner which for me consisted of Skate which with capers. It was delicious and very well cooked.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here before & can't say enough! Rooming over a 300 year old pub is very fun. Floors and walls slant, no 2 doors are the same height, it's like a time machine. Traditional English Food is exceptional, outdoor beer garden almost like being at home. Right by the river on remarkably narrow streets - walking around is easy and always something curious to see.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family