“Best in town”

Add it.
Crispin's Fish Bar
Ranked #54 of 98 Restaurants in Sittingbourne
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Been going there for a number of years. Top quality all the time. Never had a bad meal from there. Freshly cooked fish and chips due to constant queues out of the door. Won't buy fish and chips anywhere else in Sittingbourne.

There are newer reviews for Crispin's Fish Bar

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Sometimes we have had excellent cod and chips from here but last few times the cod has been soggy underneath.
Also we like a well done/crispy chip not underdone and limp one like last time.
Staff all friendly and polite though.

1  Thank vaberi
Reviewed 29 April 2016

When I am in the need for a good pie and chips, Chaucer Road is my first choice, good service, good food, no complaints from me.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Fish and chips have always been really nice from here, for flavour 10/10 and chips 10/10 however I'm not impressed with the 50p charge they issue to pay by card as this is illegal. I work in a shop where we take card transactions and there is no charge from our bank or phone line so I really have no idea how people get away with doing this nowadays when they're all done through the internet. As I said, fish and chips were perfect but portion sizes seem to be very inconsistent, we usually order exactly the same thing each time we visit - small cod and chip. One week we'll get a massive portion of chips where we have to throw half away, and other weeks we're left feeling hard done by, despite it usually being on the same day o the week and the same staff member.

Do not go here expecting a decent kebab, not at all impressive kebabs, chicken was dry and the pitta bread looked like it recieved had a visit from Freddy Kruger. Will definitely not be going here for a kebab again, however I do stand by my statement that this is probably the best fish and chips in Sittingbourne.

To sum up.
Don't get a kebab and pay by cash.

1  Thank Jonathan R
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I always use Crispin's Chaucer. They cook the fish while you wait so it is guaranteed to be nice , fresh and hot.