“lunch after brewery tour”

The Woolpack Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Tenterden
Price range: US$10 - US$44
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2017

woolpack welcomed us with a roaring fire and good food after a visit to the dairy brewery would recommend you book if a party of four or more as not huge seating area. Good food and friendly staff. we were a party of 7.

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Called in for Sunday Lunch with my wife and daughter. The staff were very friendly and the building is beautiful with exposed oak beams and open fires. Had a nice pint of Ale with my lunch too. The food let it down slighlty as the vegetables were very over cooked. Nice braised cabbage though and decent beef. The apple crumble was great too. Had ran a bar tab but an itemised bill was not supplied. All in all would reccomend a visit.

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Best fish and chips of my life! Visiting Tenterden for the week, enjoying a solo visit and the food is so good I came and ordered the same meal twice!
Such lovely and approachable staff who were very nice but not over bearing as I was eating alone. When my fish and chips arrived I initially thought where is the rest of the fish.. it was not needed. The first taste was fantastic. The following night unable to forget the delicious meal I came and ordered the same again. I was not disappointed. If I am ever in this area again I will be certainly coming for my 3rd portion. Had a lovely chat with the owner who confirmed a new magical chef had recently joined the team.
It was the excellent skills of the new chef and a secret ingredient that made the meal so good.

Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Great pub on the high street with a small but tasty menu we called at this pub on two nights of our 4 night stay .

Reviewed September 18, 2017

This is the first time we've visited this pub and we will be back! We were pleasantly surprised by the charming decor and lovely old building with its quirky windows and slanting roof. It boasts beautiful wooden floors and wooden tables and chairs that add to its charm. It's situated right by the church which is stunning and also worth a visit. The food is very good and the service is excellent. The bar staff are very friendly and efficient.