“Tasty”

Add it.
Del's Fish Bar
Ranked #33 of 46 Restaurants in Tenterden
Reviewed October 22, 2017

We used this chippy last night for the 1st time under Del's ownership. Spotlessly clean, friendly staff and food cooked to order excelllent, BUT, by the time we got home, the grease had come through two layers of wrapping and the bag they were put in, this needs to be addressed. Otherwise super food and very fleshy fish. YUM

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank Joan B

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I like it here - it's handy on the odd occasion we fancy a chippy for tea. The only thing that's let's them down is there are no steak (only) pukka pies or beef and mince. They don't do gravy either! Boooooo! We've decided this is the best place for chips in tenterden!

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Little_Miss_Hoggle
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Passing through Tenterden today, I stopped for lunch, I've got to say this is the best fish n chips I've had in a long time, both cooked perfectly and the shop itself was immaculately clean, and the service very friendly, I will be back.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank leader30
Reviewed June 2, 2017

I had good old fish and chips from here earlier this week. While the meal was OK, I have had better. The chips were a little pale.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Tom L
Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

Good value for money best chips in town, always top quality service , high quality food and low waiting times

Date of visit: February 2017