“Great little coffee shop.”

Bluebell Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Tenterden
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Had several places to chose from, picked this as liked the name.
Great welcome, good service.
Loved the food we had.
Enjoyed watching life pass by outside in the comfy, cosy surroundings.
Will return!

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Loooooove the new environmental straws! So sturdy compared with the other slobber you get on the high street coffee shops/pubs/restaurants. Regularly visit and always love it. Fantastic staff, food and beverages!

Reviewed April 10, 2018

Called in here today for a coffee. Really nice tasting coffee and a nice ambience too. Quite busy and very prompt service. Only downside for me was they have a public toilet so had to go and find one, which wasn't too bad really because there are a few in the High Street.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

A lovely afternoon tea, smiley welcoming staff, great overall experience! Sandwiches were so yummy, scones were lovely and little cakes were great too! Maybe a top up of tea would be an added little extra but that’s all I would say as a minus point!

Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

Really nice spot for coffee/snacks/light meals. I only came in for coffee as I hadn’t expected to find vegan-friendly food, but I was pleasantly surprised to have a choice of sweet and savoury. The soya flat white coffee was excellent, and I also treated myself to avocado and hummus on sourdough toast - very yummy indeed.
It was warm and snug inside, it’s dog-friendly (a big plus in my book), and the service was superb. Issy, the lady that served me, was very helpful, friendly, and explained what food options there were suitable for my vegan diet.
I will definitely come back here.

1  Thank SuenBrian