“Cold food”

Prezzo - Tenterden
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Tenterden
Price range: US$1 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

We took my grandson here last week as we had been once before and had a really nice meal.
This time when we arrived we were told there was no Risotto on the menu. I was disappointed as that was what I was going to order.
My husband and I ordered 2 different pasta dishes and my grandson a pizza.
When the 2 pasta dishes arrived they were both cold so we complained and both dishes were replaced. However the portion size that my husband had was much smaller than mine in fact it was more like a child portion.
We were both quite disappointed with this experience although the service was very good considering how busy they were that day. This was meant to be a special treat but we felt let down by the food

Date of visit: November 2018
love_prezzo, Guest Relations Manager at Prezzo - Tenterden, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello, we are concerned to hear that you received poor food. This is not the standard of food we expect in our restaurants and we apologise. We hope to see you again soon to show you just how good we can be.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Unremarkable food but quite nice, although the menu is a little limited. Service was very good though.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Chain restaurant with good service and hot food. Not sure our order was correct but my DH couldn't remember what he had ordered. Service was quick, food was good and excellent value for money.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and location, always brilliant service although they do seem short staffed during busy periods. Lovely old building and altogether a fab experience in all the times I’ve been!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Very enjoyable evening with good food and service good seeing they were very busy. Had a lovely rissotto followed by cheesecake. Pleasant surroundings. Staff friendly

Date of visit: August 2018