Review Highlights
Perfect after work activity 👍

Love coming here to hit a few balls especially after a long day. Machines easy to use and... read more

Reviewed August 12, 2018
Lolly M
Excellent

Driving range is great in the process of upgrading , great practice facility ...place set a side... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2018
stu953
London, United Kingdom

All reviews driving range american golf feeders rolls automatic
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Tonbridge Golf Centre keeps on improving - the auto tees have been updated ,, we now have a family dinosaur golf to play .... my boys and I played Footgolf today it was great fun .

The staff are all friendly and the cafe has been greatly improved . The staff in the golf shop seem to be very knowledgeable and helpful

I’ve heard that an extra activity is being added this year !!! It’s just great all round !

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I’m so happy to recommend this facility to everyone .... family friendly.. the cafe is exquisite... please visit for yourself ... golf footgolf,, Dino golf it’s all there!

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

Recently moved to the area, and as a keen golfer was pleased that there was a driving range within walking distance of my new location.

Attended on a Saturday night with a friend to swing some clubs, giving ourselves over half an hour to hit 50 balls (price seemed costly but they did have automatic feeders), so plenty of time, that is if the call feeder actually worked. Machine kept questioning if there were balls available, when finally feeding the ball it wouldn't go on the tea, so then required you to bend down and stand it yourself. All together a bit of a frustrating situation.

What made the end of the evening end with a particularly sour taste in the mouth was the way the female member of staff on duty spoke to us. Hardly being our fault that we ended up having to take the balls back out the hopper to actually hit them, the way the woman asked us to get out was as if we'd just spent our time hitting balls at her family.

End up questioning if it's worth being spoken to like that just for the conscience of not driving.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

I have been going to the Hilden golf range for a while and then came to Tonbridge Golf Centre for a change.

For those who take practice seriously, you should try this place. The quality of the balls are far better than the Hilden, the range has plenty of well marked targets, the shop is really well stocked (American Golf) and the Café staff and very friendly.

I can't comment on the course but I know where I'll be going for my practice from now on!

Happy golfing everyone!