“Nearly fantastic”
Review of Ship Centurion

Ship Centurion
Ranked #9 of 23 Nightlife in Whitstable
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Went in earlier in the day for a pint, good beer and good price. Returned later in the day to find it had turned into a real locals pub. Good to see a busy pub but we moved on.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Last time I went here it was to watch the Liverpool v Spurs game. One of the regulars didn't like my team and grabbed hold of me and started yelling in my face. I sat elsewhere after he let go. There is no cctv in the pub. He followed me afterwards out of the pub and hit me from behind. I no longer consider this a safe place to go.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Amazing service, great food and great price would highly reccomend. Especially the german sausage. !

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Really lovely staff, sunny day ace Hoppy Hen beer, mussels in white wine sauce, who needs anything else!