“Serranos- 5*/ Great rating”

Serranos Deli Pizza
Ranked #45 of 209 Restaurants in Burnley
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Firstly, I just wish Serrano’s would deliver. I’d go more often and I believe others would do too.
The quality of the ingredients are what makes this fast food restaurant so delicious, plus the prices aren’t silly either. Hopefully the quality and price won’t change or you’ll see a dip numbers and ultimately leading to the place getting a bad name or even closing, I feel. Thanks Serranos! Josh.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I Had a Bisiness Meeting at a Local Company close to Padiham that did not finish till around 6.30pm, myself and two of the Companies Directors that I was having the meeting with decided that we would go to get something to eat before we set off on our journey home, we had planned to go to the Fence Gate at Fence, but as we where driving through Padiham we notice a Pizza Deli called Seranno's which seemed to be a little bit different from the usual Pizza take away and it also looked like it had seating inside, so instead of going to the Fence we decided to go and try a Pizza from Seranno's. What a Great Decision, I have never had a Pizza like it, it was Delicious, I had the Serrano's Special so did my two Colleagues it was so Good and nothing on it was processed, it was all fresh the meats, pizza base, the Cheese and tomatoe. All cooked in a Tradional Wood Fired Oven. We sat in and eat it not with a Bottle of wine or a Glass of Beer not that we would have done so at the Fence we where Driving, No we all had a can of Cola.... If it was possible to give 10/10 to this Establishment I would, its a Great place to eat and a Great Place for a Take Away. Well done to the owners who have a winning Product, why pay for processed Pizza Food, When Everything at Serrano's is Fresh and as I was told Locally Sourced and I can Believe it, It Was and Is Delicious .... Guys you've Got it Right.... Fantastic Place to Go. We will Call Again.....

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Came on a Saturday evening for a takeaway. Ordered 1 garlic bread, 1 garlic bread with cheese and 1 pepperoni picante pizza. Unfortunately they forgot the chorizo on the pizza. They did offer to remake it (which was appreciated) but I would have preferred not to have had the garlic breads being kept warm. And it would have been a shame/waste to have to remake them all. Whether it is Domino’s or local pizza shops, the lack of quality control with orders baffles me. I mean c’mon, the pizza was only meant to have 3 toppings; peppers, pepperoni and chorizo. The food was okay. Would potentially come again to give a second chance, it is nice to support local businesses. Price is slightly cheaper than Domino’s/on a par with them if you get a meal deal.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Popped in on the off chance while out on a jolly. The place looks great with some quirky decor that has clearly been well thought out. The staff were really welcoming and friendly throughout our visit. Drinks wise; the coffee was very nice and the ‘barista’ could be seen making it. As far as the food is concerned; the special ‘chicken skewer in flat bread’ was yummy. The pizza however is on a different level. I had my favourite pizza: ham and pineapple, this was done to perfection with plenty of gammon style pulled ham and loads of pineapple. Over all a very pleasant experience that we intend to repeat soon so we can try the tiramisu that was sold out.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Delicious, been to serranos a few times and can’t fault it! My husband says it’s the best calzone he’s ever had. I’m quite picky but I’ve tried a few things and have no complaints. The garlic mushrooms taste amazing and perfectly cooked, the sweet potato fries are well seasoned and all the dips are well flavoured and obviously very fresh and homemade. Lovely

Date of visit: August 2018