“Restaurant standard!”
Review of Yankee Kitchen

Yankee Kitchen
Ranked #93 of 203 Restaurants in Burnley
Description: American eats and Deli treats. Serving up hand made burgers (beef and chicken, wings, hot dogs, po-boys, deli sandwiches, mac and cheese, fresh salads, ice cream milkshakes, pancakes, waffles, desserts and much much more. Order online for collection or delivery.
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We decided to order from here on Sunday after liking their page on Facebook and seeing lots of positive comments.
We were two families who meet up for a catch up and takeaway once in a while.
We have ordered from a similar style takeaway in the past and were bitterly disappointed with it so have since stuck to the usual pizza places.
I suggested we try Yankee Kitchen and said I would take the responsibility if it wasn’t great.
It took us aggggeeeessss to choose as there was so much choice on the menu but eventually settled for burgers, hotdogs, loaded nachos, skin on chips and coleslaw.
It came swiftly and was fresh, still crispy and every part of it was delicious and restaurant quality. At £20 per family of 4 it was really reasonable too.
I’ve already recommended Yankee Kitchen lots and will continue to do so.
We just need an excuse to order again soon now.

My only bit of feedback would be to have a children’s menu as ours had to share an adult portion and they don’t always want the same thing.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Great tasting burgers and flavour combinations

Quick to respond to questions, even when the shop isn’t open

I have only done home delivery and even with the distance it still arrives in a great condition. If I went into the shop myself i know it would be 100% perfect.

Love love love the load fries
Their own app is very easy to navigate and place your order x

Highly recommend people go here

Date of visit: February 2018