All reviews travel lodge room was clean breakfast box stayed here places to eat locally extra towels basic hotel located close worked fine friday evening excellent value for money short stay night's sleep visiting friends main road wonderful stay would definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Burnley Travelodge and want to thank the staff there for going above and beyond with help when I needed it most. I got let down for some transport home and they kept me going with cups of tea, biscuits, storing my luggage etc etc until I could find alternative transportation. They went well above and beyond the call of duty! Many thanks guys, it was much appreciated

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2018

the room was clean and comfy, the staff friendly and the bed was the most comfy I slept in all trip. The place recommended for breakfast was also very good and not expensive. It was not noisy, despite being handy for the road system.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed July 22, 2018

This was the first time we had stayed at this travel lodge. Everything went well the staff where very helpful. My son and family who where also staying found their room organised with a cot for the youngest and a single bed for the older child. Well done Travel lodge. I asked for an extra towel and got it with no problems.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed overnight at Burnley Travelodge. We had a great experience. Lovely friendly staff and a comfy bed we didn't want to get out of. Really clean room. Hot powerful shower. All you need for a cheap and cheerful break.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Easy checking in, the room was as clean as it could be. We were cycling and we could put our bikes inside the hallway. The room comes with tea and coffee, and a TV with lots of channels. Fresh beddings and towels.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel