“Excellent food ,service and atmosphere”
Review of New Season - CLOSED

New Season
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2015

We visited Seasons last Sunday for first time and we loved it. We have eaten lamb shank , vegetable mussaka and linguine al tomato fresco.The food was fantastic with amazing presentation and texture served on time .The food was worth the money.Everything was perfect and we enjoyed it.l recommend this restaurant for everyone. Thank you and compliments for new owner.

3  Thank Madleine2015

Reviewed February 15, 2015

We visited Seasons last night to celebrate my mother in laws 65th birthday and we loved it! To be fair my husband and I have eaten there many times but it was a first for the rest of the family and they were really impressed. The food was top notch as always. Made fresh to order and well worth the wait!
I had the chicken livers to start and then the spicy king prawns with rice and chips as my main but I was so stuffed I couldn't finish it all! Delicious.
I think the dishes are fare priced anyway but as we have a 'Tastecard' we got 50% off our food bill and also as it was a Sunday evening we got 2 for 1 on cocktails!
A great night all round, thanks Oliver.

4  Thank mophead
Reviewed February 14, 2015 via mobile

Having read other reviews I thought I'd give this place a go, without having high expectations. Well folks, it was well worth going!

We were welcomed and invited to choose a seat from 3 that were free for couples. It was warm and the decor very nice.

No waiting about - offered a menu and given just long enough to decide on drinks.

We chose 6 tapas choices - wow! Lots to eat. Good portions. Really yummy! Next time I'll be asking for no olives in my hummus and no chilli with the stuffed vine leaves.

No room for pudding so need to go back again soon :)

5  Thank Lorraine G
Reviewed January 22, 2015

I used to come here variably when it was owned by the previous owner Amir, it was hit and miss, the chef having good and bad days but myself and my mum decided to go the first weekend in December as a lunch treat. We were greeted by the owner, somewhat feebly and awkwardly, whether it was just nerves I don't know but the front of house is supposed to be enigmatic and engaging, he was not. However when we asked if the tapas deal of any 3 for £10 plus a side dish was on, he said yes that was fine, so we promptly ordered chicken wraps, calamari, meatballs and a greek side salad. To be fair for the price it was decent and good value, what soured the experience was that my mum wanted to purchase a voucher as a Christmas present for my godparents, she was debating between here and another local restaurant, I convinced to go with Seasons.................... oh how I wish I had not. When asked (the owner) if she could purchase a voucher he said yes but he would have to "write" one up??? ok fair enough, he then took my mums £30.00 from her with no receipt. Just for reassurance I asked him "so the voucher will be ready for collection on Monday?" his response was the best "Yes" nothing more. Oh how wrong he was, it took my mum not one but THREE attempts to get the voucher she had paid for and guess what.......... it had been written of course on a piece of paper........ not good, so I'm afraid Seasons until you up your anti in customer service, my self and my mum will go the nearby new restaurant who know the real meaning of customer service.

2  Thank Rutherstar
Reviewed January 9, 2015

food was ok, not recommended on what we ate. We spend a lot of time in Cyprus so ordered a meze but were disappointed. Plenty to eat but the variance or quality was not what I expected. The service was friendly.