“Amazing food ”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

Very very good food nice atmosphere we have amazing evening food fresh and well presented,service very nice

5  Thank Ilona M

Reviewed 1 March 2015 via mobile

We visited as a group and had a 50% discount Taste Card. We had 3.5 tapas dishes each and that was enough to fill us up. Scallops were cooked perfectly which is always a sign of a good chef I think. I would go again. It's nice food and the staff are great.

3  Thank DaveStrings
Reviewed 28 February 2015

My husband and i visited seasons for the tapas after buying a voucher on the bee radio station , we decided to go for the lunchtime special -a choice of 3 tapas and side for £9.99 .We were not disappointed -the portions were huge compared with other tapas establishments that i have visited -and i have a very good appetite but could not eat it all. I had the chicken wrap, calamari and a salad with cheese garlic bread for the side, hubby had potatas bravas, garlic mushrooms and humous with chips for a side , the portions as i have said are plentiful and freshly cooked .We will go back and try other things

3  Thank Lesley r
Reviewed 18 February 2015

We visited Seasons last Sunday for first time and we loved it. We have eaten lamb shank , vegetable mussaka and linguine al tomato fresco.The food was fantastic with amazing presentation and texture served on time .The food was worth the money.Everything was perfect and we enjoyed it.l recommend this restaurant for everyone. Thank you and compliments for new owner.

3  Thank Madleine2015
Reviewed 15 February 2015

We visited Seasons last night to celebrate my mother in laws 65th birthday and we loved it! To be fair my husband and I have eaten there many times but it was a first for the rest of the family and they were really impressed. The food was top notch as always. Made fresh to order and well worth the wait!
I had the chicken livers to start and then the spicy king prawns with rice and chips as my main but I was so stuffed I couldn't finish it all! Delicious.
I think the dishes are fare priced anyway but as we have a 'Tastecard' we got 50% off our food bill and also as it was a Sunday evening we got 2 for 1 on cocktails!
A great night all round, thanks Oliver.

4  Thank mophead