1,185 results
All reviews leisure club medieval banquet wedding planner leisure facilities village rooms from start to finish bridal suite christmas party steam room full english self service couldn't fault cooked breakfast good nights sleep yogurt angie venue
Reviewed April 1, 2017

We stayed here on a Friday night in a small suite. Price was only £75 including breakfast. The room was very nice with a very comfy bed. The room was let down by a small bathroom and a shower that was no more than a trickle. I think poor showers in this day and age just leaves a bad memory of what was a very pleasant stay. Drinks were fairly expensive.
Staff were very good and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Richard H, General Manager at Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Geoff,

Many thanks for your review of your stay at Best western Park Hall hotel, I am glad to see you enjoyed many aspects of your stay and found the staff to be good and helpful.

I will have the maintenance team look into the reason why the shower was weak this isnt usually the case so thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thanks again and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Regards

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I arrived on Saturday in early hours and booked in. The door was locked to 62B. Had to walk back to reception. Room was smelly with smoke. Not clean and all run down. Worst hotel for years! The carpets are vey worn. The furniture is in poor condition, the ceiling is leaking in place, above the bed. The heater on the bedroom is an antique, not clean and old. I will be asking for a refund in the morning. I would never stay here again. Terrible!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

PardonmyGenie,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us at Best western Park hall hotel, I am disappointed to read of your experience and would like to apologise we failed to meet your expectations.

I have taken your comments on board and shared them with the housekeeping and maintenance team and will make the necessary improvements required.

I hope this issue was resolved for you on your departure if this was not the case please feel free to contact me at the hotel at richard@lavenderhotels.co.uk

Reviewed March 29, 2017

We stayed as part of a wedding party in January, booking a year in advance ended up in the chalets which were very poor condition had to walk in rain anytime you went to room put coats on to go for breakfast room stank key card continually failed had to keep returning to main hotel toilet stopped flushing wasn't fixed had to manually flush ourselves by removing cistern lid and pull flush complained to hotel got no reply we paid for 3 rooms and spent around £1000 in our party over the weekend and they couldn't even reply to our complaint

Stayed: January 2017
Richard H, General Manager at Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Jenny D,

Many thanks for your time to comment on your stay with us in January could you please forward me your complaint to Richard@lavenderhotels.co.uk so I can look into this for you.

I apologise you haven't received a response from us but i would like the opportunity to discuss your issues in more detail.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Came for afternoon tea and spa. Arrived at hotel and greeted by the lovely receptionist who directed us to the spa area. On arrival at the spa we found the staff unwelcoming, didn't offer any information regarding any treatments available or any information regarding facilities we could use. After changing we entered the 'spa', more like the local leisure centre... it was a drab place and certainly not a relaxing atmosphere. In total we spent 45 mins 'relaxing'. The only plus points were the jaccuzi, the shower and the costume dryer. I also tried twice to book a treatment whilst there... first the shutters were down and the spa reception just said "that's odd", the second was after the 'spa' and i waited a good 15 mins at the treatment reception and nobody came to help... i just gave up. Needless to say we will not return. The bar area in the hotel though was lovely and the staff friendly. Afternoon tea was cute

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Vikki,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience with us at best western Park hall hotel.

I am delighted you enjoyed your experience within the hotel and enjoyed your afternoon tea.

I am though sorry to read of your experience in our leisure club and spa facility I will be sure to take your feedback to the management team and also speak with Cleopatra's.

Apologies once again if you could please contact me at richard@lavenderhotels.co.uk with your contact details

Many thanks

Reviewed March 21, 2017

My friend and I visited the Park Hall hotel to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon catching up with each other, we had an absolutely wonderful time, it was very enjoyable and relaxing.

Our afternoon consisted of a delicious and plentiful afternoon tea in the comfortable residents lounge followed by an unlimited visit in the leisure club, all for a wonderful price of £15 pp.

Our afternoon tea consisted of a chilled glass of prosecco, unlimited tea / coffee, four finger sandwiches (cheese and pickle, tuna and cucumber, ham and mustard, egg and cress), four delicious cakes (one was a chocolate caramel mousse type cake which was absolutely scrumptious) and hot scones with jam and clotted cream. Yummm! Jane, the front of house staff was excellent - really friendly, welcoming and very attentive.

Following our afternoon tea, my friend and I spent nearly 2.5 hours in the leisure club utilising the relaxing and clean facilities on offer which included two hot tubs, two swimming pools, a steam room and sauna. We managed to finish off our fab afternoon with a cup of tea back in the residents lounge to plan our next catch up before we parted ways. We both felt super chilled and clean!

I would visit the hotel and leisure club again and think it would be fab to take my mum next time. Well worth a visit, especially due to the excellent value offered.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Richard H, General Manager at Best Western Park Hall Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

Andrea D,

Many thanks for taking the time to review your visit to Best western Park hall hotel, I am delighted we provided you with the facilities and food and drink to leave you feeling relaxed, we aim to ensure all our guests are happy with their experience.

I will be sure to pass on your feedback to Jane who takes great pleasure and satisfaction in ensuring guests have a wonderful time I will also let the kitchen and leisure teams know of your great experience.

I do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you and your friends back in the future

Many thanks again